Our practice has had to suspend normal service until further notice due to the Covid-19 situation.
This has left many disappointed patients who were looking forward to having braces fitted, continuing with their existing treatments or having braces removed.
Here’s how we can help you get through the coming months if you still have braces on:
- Our team will be available throughout our normal opening hours if you need advice over the phone.
- The practice website and Facebook pages will be continually updated.
- We will email information to you when there are further changes to the service.
- Video consultations will be made available as soon as possible so that you can link into the practice with one of our team members.
- You can contact us by phone for advice, message us on Facebook or get int touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our website to view YouTube videos on how to care for your braces and how you can deal with brace problems at home.
As soon as the current restrictions are lifted, we will be in touch to rearrange your appointments and get you back on track.
We hope you and your family stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back into the practice as soon as we can.